Bethel Day Spa Covid-19 Protocol
Ensuring Social Distancing
• Please arrive wearing a mask.
• Please arrive on time (not too early).
• Please sanitize your hands upon entering. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance.
• Your temperature will be taken with an infrared scanning thermometer. If your temperature is 100F or more, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
• If you may be experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has. Please reschedule your appointment
As we always have in the past, all touchable surfaces will be sanitized between each client with hospital grade disinfectants. We use Air Purifier System.
• Your Esthetician will be wearing gloves and a full face shield, in addition to a mask during your treatment.
• At this time, coffee and tea service will be discontinued, however, we will have bottled water available.